Know More : about your heart
/ Heart Exhibit
/ Project: Heartscape
Did you know that:
- Choir members who sing together have synchronized heartbeats.
- The heart is suspended and supported from the spine behind it.
- When we lay on our backs, our lungs become a pillow for the heart.
- When you eat or drink something warm, it literally warms your heart? Food and drink that are swallowed slide down the esophagus behind the heart and fill the stomach which is directly beneath it.
- In utero there was a time when your brain’s surface and your heart’s surface were physically touching.
- What else? Add to this list by leaving a comment below…